The next residents meeting will be on Wednesday 15 June in Woodberry Down Church 7.30pm – 9pm. There will be refreshments at 7.00 for catching up and meeting new people.
The committee is normally elected every year at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) but this will be the first AGM for three years. Our neighbourhood has quite a high turnover of residents so many people will have moved in and out of the area in that time. The police and newly-elected local councillors will be invited to the meeting. Please try to attend the AGM, it is an opportunity to meet your neighbours and raise any matters of concern to you.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Report on the current state of VCRA, including finances
- Issues to raise with local councillors and police
- Parking and traffic issues
- Clean streets – street cleaning and rubbish collection
- Green spaces – Paignton Park and Manchester Gardens